Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jessica light Opens up About Assault Jessica light desires the world to locate out she doesn't deserve her bad woman rep.

The 26-year-old model, famed for her sports activities Illustrated swimsuit shots, has long been charged with assault and harrassment pursuing an altercation with an extra female last October. light insists she's innocent, telling People, "I was flagging a cab, and she arrived from at the rear of and pushed me."

White insisted, "I didn't strike her until she strike me even although in the face. I don't lash out at innocent people.

Despite the charges, components are looking up for Jessica: She's the confront of an upcoming actuality sequence for the Oxygen network, she's launching a skincare collection and she's in no way been additional in demand. light credits modeling with assisting her to escape a distressing childhood—one that involved sexual abuse on the arms of the loved kinds member.

"I show up at modeling like a savior, offered that [it permitted me] to leave and holiday to Paris and ny when I could last but not very least relax and be out from the abusive environment."Charge, distressing Past

No comments:

Post a Comment